- Laboratory electric furnace
- Box furnace
- Box-type atmosphere furnace
- Lift furnace
- Vertical furnace
- Tube furnace
- 1200 ℃ single temperature zone tube furnace
- 1400 ℃ single temperature zone tube furnace
- 1600 ℃ single temperature zone tube furnace
- 1700 ℃ single temperature zone tube furnace
- 1200 ℃ lithium ion battery tube furnace
- 1400 ℃ double temperature zone tube furnace
- 1200 ℃ multi-temperature zone tube furnace
- 1200 ℃ vertical tube furnace
- 1400 ℃ vertical tube furnace
- 1600 ℃ vertical tube furnace
- 1700 ℃ vertical tube furnace
- 1200 ℃ vacuum tube furnace
- 1400 ℃ Vacuum Tube Furnace
- 1600 ℃ vacuum tube furnace
- 1700 ℃ Vacuum Tube Furnace
- Pit furnace
- Frit furnace
- Trolley furnace
- Debinding furnace
- Quenching furnace
- Annealing furnace
- Carbon nanotube production line
- Electric stove accessories
Do you know the heat transfer process of box resistance furnace
Heat transfer during heating is a complex phenomenon. The heat transfer process of an object can be divided into three basic modes: conduction, convection and radiation. Conduction refers to the phenomenon of thermal energy transfer that occurs when objects with different temperatures or different temperatures inside the object are in direct contact without relative displacement of the particles. In liquids and non-conductive objects, the transfer of heat depends on the action of elastic waves. In metal, it relies on the movement of free electrons. In gas, it mainly depends on the diffusion and collision of atoms or molecules.
Convection is the heat transfer caused by the relative displacement of parts of a fluid. The heat exchange that occurs when a fluid passes through the surface of another object is called convective heat transfer. It includes the conduction process of the laminar layer near the surface of the object and the convection process outside the laminar layer.
The convection caused by the temperature and density of the fluid itself is called "natural convection; the heat transfer between the fluid and the surface is called" natural convection heat transfer "; the convection caused by the addition of various mechanical forces is called" natural convection " ". Forced flow, and the heat transfer between the fluid and the surface is called" forced convective heat transfer ".
Radiation is the process of transmitting thermal energy through electromagnetic waves. Radiative heat transfer not only has energy transfer, but with the conversion of energy form, that is, thermal energy is converted into radiant energy, the radiant radiant energy is absorbed and then converted into thermal energy.
The box atmosphere furnace is suitable for industrial and mining enterprises, universities, universities, research institutions and laboratories to sinter a variety of new material samples under vacuum or atmospheric conditions. It can be used for chemical analysis, physical determination, sintering and melting of metals and ceramics, and heating, baking, drying and heat treatment of small steel parts.